Alerts Drivers to Changing Road Conditions
Where daily installation and removal of the work zone is required:
- Pilot car or flagging operations
- Lane closures
- Traffic safety check-points
- Routine maintenance projects
- Paving operations
For speed limits of 70 mph or less
Application temperatures from 0° to 180° F.
- 45″ long and weights 35 lbs. 3 sections make 1 rumble strip, 11′ long, to cover an entire lane.
- Ideal when transport and storage space are limited. RoadQuake 2 fits in virtually any vehicle.
- Easy to lift, carry and install
- At 13″ wide and 3/4″ thick
GET A QUOTE
With our in-house sign manufacturing shop, the company has the ability to manufacture signs used for subcontracting, rental and sales purposes, enhancing the ability to provide prompt customer service as well as meet the customized specific needs of Road Runner customers.
We are your source for traffic control products, pavement marking materials and safety equipment. We have an extensive equipment and material catalog to help you get the job done.
No matter how big or small the job may be, Road Runner Safety Services can cover all your product and equipment needs. Call or email us for information, suggestions or to just discuss your upcoming needs.