- Greatly increases early taper merges
- Study shows increased cost benefits and effectiveness for improving safety in nighttime work zones:
- The devices are lit continuously, with a momentary flash that sequences through the series. In the “steady burn mode” each unit surpasses Type D or Type C ITE Photometric Specifications
- Devices are synchronized via RF controlled circuits not requiring them to be in “eye sight” of each other and communicate up 1000 feet from the master
- Lights are LED and are very efficient coming in solar or non-solar version
- Available in a 360 degree model that we recommend for use on drums and a mono directional model with our standard Type B lens.
GET A QUOTE
With our in-house sign manufacturing shop, the company has the ability to manufacture signs used for subcontracting, rental and sales purposes, enhancing the ability to provide prompt customer service as well as meet the customized specific needs of Road Runner customers.
We are your source for traffic control products, pavement marking materials and safety equipment. We have an extensive equipment and material catalog to help you get the job done.
No matter how big or small the job may be, Road Runner Safety Services can cover all your product and equipment needs. Call or email us for information, suggestions or to just discuss your upcoming needs.