The perfect answer to the problem of how to comply with the requirements of Federal Report # NCHRP 350. Our barricade parts are lightweight; a six-foot X-Tube upright weighs only a little over 3 pounds, an eight-foot 1″ x 8″ T3B panel weighs only 5 pounds. The entire upright assembly for an 8-foot Type III T3B barricade weighs only 22 pounds!
- 3 each T3B 1″ x 8.25″ hollow plastic barricade panels
- 2 each X-Tube 1.75″ plastic barricade uprights
- 2 each 2″ perforated square steel tube feet with welded 6-inch stub
- 12 each 7/16″ bolts (to attach panels to uprights)
- 12 each 7/16″ Nylock nuts (to attach panels to uprights)
- 24 each 7/16″ steel washers (to attach panels to uprights)
- NCHRP 350 accepted with (2) standard barricade lights or (2) small LED-B lights
- May complete with (2) 40 lb. recycled rubber and steel bases
- Available with (2) 72″ steel or plastic predrilled uprights
- Plastic Phoenix rail barricade panels available in 4′, 6′, 8′, 10′ and 12′ lengths
GET A QUOTE
With our in-house sign manufacturing shop, the company has the ability to manufacture signs used for subcontracting, rental and sales purposes, enhancing the ability to provide prompt customer service as well as meet the customized specific needs of Road Runner customers.
We are your source for traffic control products, pavement marking materials and safety equipment. We have an extensive equipment and material catalog to help you get the job done.
No matter how big or small the job may be, Road Runner Safety Services can cover all your product and equipment needs. Call or email us for information, suggestions or to just discuss your upcoming needs.